X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

Fly in La Palma amid volcanoes

==Sorry for the post in english.==

The "1st Isla de La Palma Challenge" welcomes the Drachen und Gleitschirm Forum comunity and invites them to participate in the biggest prized paragliding contest in the world.

From the past 1 dec 2004 till october 2005 you have time to take the challenge and participate, flying amid volcanoes.

There's a 12.000 € prize for the winners and many others for the participants. A total of 20.000 € in prizes!!

All the rules and conditions, as well as description of the flying site and general info, can be seen in:

(website also in german)

We're waiting for your tracks!

--
    1er DESAFÍO ISLA DE LA PALMA "Un desafío entre volcanes"
    1ST ISLA DE LA PALMA CHALLENGE "A challenge amid volcanoes"

Organization: A.D. Palmaclub

Sponsors: Consejería de Turismo del Gobierno de Canarias
    Patronato de Turismo del Cabildo Insular de La Palma

My name is Katie Langer. For a long time, I was bed ridden and I felt like I had no control over my life. I simply went along with what was instructed by my doctor and I didn't ask questions. It wasn't that my doctor wasn't willing to work with me, but I preferred to simply not think about the illness I was suffering from. I didn't realize that some of the symptoms I was suffering from were side effects of my medication and were not normal. After communicating more with my doctor, I was able to alleviate my symptoms. Since then, I've taken an interest in patient-doctor relationships and how to improve them.

AW: Fly in La Palma amid volcanoes

--------------------
    Zuletzt geändert von Desafio; 22.01.2005, 10:45.

Kommentar

Lädt...
    X