X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

Live von La Palma: die grosse Finale um 12.000€

Verfolge den Wettbewerb live bei unserem CompeGPS broadcast / users channel
    Find the GPS, map or perfect software for your sport or outdoor activity: hiking, mountain biking, cycling, trail running ...

Mehr info:
    My name is Katie Langer. For a long time, I was bed ridden and I felt like I had no control over my life. I simply went along with what was instructed by my doctor and I didn't ask questions. It wasn't that my doctor wasn't willing to work with me, but I preferred to simply not think about the illness I was suffering from. I didn't realize that some of the symptoms I was suffering from were side effects of my medication and were not normal. After communicating more with my doctor, I was able to alleviate my symptoms. Since then, I've taken an interest in patient-doctor relationships and how to improve them.

AW: Live von La Palma: die grosse Finale um 12.000€

Wenn du noch nicht die Broadcast CompeGPS Version installiert hast kannst du sie über folgende Web sehen:

Find the GPS, map or perfect software for your sport or outdoor activity: hiking, mountain biking, cycling, trail running ...

Man kann die ersten vier Piloten beim Flug sehen sobald sie angeschlossen sind

Mehr info:
    My name is Katie Langer. For a long time, I was bed ridden and I felt like I had no control over my life. I simply went along with what was instructed by my doctor and I didn't ask questions. It wasn't that my doctor wasn't willing to work with me, but I preferred to simply not think about the illness I was suffering from. I didn't realize that some of the symptoms I was suffering from were side effects of my medication and were not normal. After communicating more with my doctor, I was able to alleviate my symptoms. Since then, I've taken an interest in patient-doctor relationships and how to improve them.

Kommentar

AW: Live von La Palma: die grosse Finale um 12.000€

Ich vermute mal, du *willst* nicht verstehen, was dir hier geschrieben wurde?

Mir wirds nun auch etwas lästig überall diese Schnipsel rumfliegen zu haben!

Ulli

Kommentar

Lädt...
      X