X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

justACRO.com

Dear Pilots!

justACRO.com is now available on the internet!

This site is related to acro paragliding and dedicated to be an informative center of the fast-growing acro community.

Among many others, justACRO contains more than
    1200 pictures
    100 videos and
    free access to the detailed descriptions of the acro manoeuvers for registered users (in 3 languages already)

By an interactive and user friendly system You can be one of the editors of this portal! For this you just have to make a registration and you will be able to upload your own photo galleries and movies, add new startplaces to the catalouge, post comments and even more!

However the portal is launched we do not stop working on it. We keep it up to date and new developments are expected in the near future and later as well.

Please feel free to have a look around!

Pál Takáts

New acro video: justACRO 2005

Hi!

A new video is uploaded to the justACRO video gallery, called justACRO 2005.

It is a short movie made by the Soft Landing ACRO Team, presenting acro flying and D-bag jumps. It was filmed mostly in Austria and Hungary during the summer of 2005.

This film got into the final of the hungarian XAFT extreme film festival in 2005.

Click here to download the video

Enjoy!

www.justACRO.com

Kommentar

AW: justACRO.com

Hi!

I'm uploading my pictures of the Acrotour that we did last year. The photos of the first two stages of the trip are already available:

Acrofolies 2005

Acroaria 2005

Some pictures:

Kommentar

Beautiful shots, great site. Keep up the good work please!

Kommentar

Re: justACRO.com

Hi!

There is a new article written by my friend Gábor Kézi, who already broke two gliders in the air while flying acro...

You can read it here: http://www.justacro.com/index.php?m=6&c=25

Some pictures:

Kommentar

Hi,

Yes, nice site and nice pics. Nice pictures of the two Renatos. By the way do you know how many flight hours did have the Eclipse? I can read it has 2 years, but more interessting would be how many flight hours. And did you fly Acro all the 2 years with it?

Happy landing and see you at Acrofolies
            schweizer Importeur für SOL Paragliders und Mormaii Eyewear

Kommentar

Ausgezeichnete Web site!

Kannst du eine Liste von den Acro Lehrern, mit Kontaktdetails bilden?

Kommentar

Hi!

We are on a long flying trip in Europe since 3 weeks. After the Acrofolies acro competition we visited Wagas Festival and currently training in Spain. You can find many pictures and other news about the tour on www.justacro.com

Kommentar

We're back!

Hi everybody!

It took a while, but finally we are back with a renewed justACRO!
                  You can discover some freshening in the design, but the main developments were done behind the scenes, in the motor of the site, what was build up on new bases. The main goal was to create a clear-out, user friendly system with many new possibilities for you to create contents on the site and become real part of it!

Please notice that the website is still intensely under construction, not all the Menus and functions are available at the moment! Every day we are publishing some new developments, so if you haven't find something yet, please check back later.

Later I will also introduce you the new features and explain how to use them.

The registration is closed at the moment until we fix all the details related to the user management.

If you have any questions, notes or found a bug (something is not working properly), please drop a message here or contact us!

Thanks for your feedbacks and patience!

Kommentar

hey pal,

please open the user registration as soon as you can because i forgot my password and my username

I used the link "request new password" but the email i got, was deleted by my spamcontrol (?)

So far, nice site!!

cheers Simon

Kommentar

Hi Simon!

I just tested the New passport requester, and it works perfectly for me! Depending on your webmail system it might be possible that the mail was automatically detected as a spam, but even in this case you should be able to find and view the mail in the Spams or Trash or whatever. Please try again and let me know if it's still not working.

I have to apologize for Internet Explorer users, because since yesterday we're experiencing some problems, the site is closing with an error message...at the moment I don't know why.

Anyway, the site is mainly developed Firefox browser and we strongly recommend to use FF instead of the Exlporer, to enjoy the site at its highest performance!

Thanks for your patience...
                      Pál

Kommentar

Hi!

n January we spent an amazing week on the Island of Madeira by the invitation of Hartmut Peters (http://www.madeira-paragliding.com/). After 5 days of non-stop flying we edited a video of our trip:

In January we spent an amazing week on the Island of Madeira by the invitation of Hartmut Peters. After 5 days of non-stop flying we edited this short video of our trip. Have fun! Click here to download the movie to your computer

Have fun!
                        Pál

Kommentar

You can download the movie from here (142MB):

(I recommend to use VLC or DivX player to watch)
                          Zuletzt geändert von justACRO; 29.02.2008, 00:12.

Kommentar

Zitat von justACRO Beitrag anzeigen
                            Hi!

n January we spent an amazing week on the Island of Madeira by the invitation of Hartmut Peters (http://www.madeira-paragliding.com/). After 5 days of non-stop flying we edited a video of our trip:

In January we spent an amazing week on the Island of Madeira by the invitation of Hartmut Peters. After 5 days of non-stop flying we edited this short video of our trip. Have fun! Click here to download the movie to your computer

Have fun!
                            Pál
                            Hallo Leute,
                            ein sehr schönes Video ist das, hatte schon auf lu-glidz darauf hingewiesen und dort folgendes geschrieben:

Zitat von http://lu-glidz.blogspot.com
                            Auf seiner neuesten Produktion entpuppt sich Takats freilich nicht nur als Techniker, sondern auch als Ästhet. Eine Woche lang verbrachte er mit Freunden auf Madeira und filmte dort die SATs, Helis, Tumblings etc. vor der Steilküste der Atlantikinsel. Aus den Aufnahmen stellte er dann kein Heavy-Metal getriebenes, schwindelig drehendes Video zusammen, sondern 13 Minuten puren Fluggenuss mit Luftballett. Vor allem die perfekten Synchro-Flüge von zwei identischen Schirmen mit Blick auf den Ozean sind ein Hingucker - nicht nur für Akro-Liebhaber. Erstaunlich auch die Fliegerei bei Starkregen am Anfang des Filmes. Wie das geht, verrät erst das Ende - ein gelungener Gag. Hier geht's zum Video Madeira - erwarte das Unerwartete.
                            Lucian
                            Herausgeber von Lu-Glidz und dem Podcast Podz-Glidz
                            [url]https://lu-glidz.blogspot.com[/url]

Kommentar

justACRO course - Ölüdeniz

Hi!

Recently we got many emails, when we gonna make a course again.
                              So, in May we will held our Safety/ACRO/D-Bag course again, in Ölüdeniz, Türkey, with max. 10 participants, same conditions and prices.

Dates: 14-18th May, 5 days training.

Great weather and high altitude over water is guaranteed :-)

For further details, please visit

See you there!
                              Pál

Kommentar

Lädt...
                              X