X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

Up Speed Tl

Hi German flying brothers,

I am a Hungarian HG pilot, looking for info, experience about UP Speed TL. I would like to buy a used one, but don't know too much about it.
    Any detail, link would be useful!

Thanks in advance,

always happy landing,

Péter SZÁSZ
    Budapest
    Hungary

Hello Peter!
    I`m a Speed TL Pilot since 4 Years now.The last one I do fly the third season .It is a very fine craftet Glider and doesn`t schow any sign of wear, because it always stays dry in a box on top of my motorhome. It also is a crash free Glider,always been flown with small wheels.The performance is pretty good and the pitch up is save and stable.Flying speed is o.k and feels save up to 100 k`s.The pitch moment starts going negativ at about 107k`s on this Glider.The handling is not very easy,espacially in turbulent conditiones at low speeds,but in exchange for that the Glider goes always straight and doesent jaw at all.This comes handy,espacially with all sorts of towing and makes that pretty much saver.Landing and launching is also easy.I`m a 80 kg.Pilot and the Glider climbs well with my weight.
    So I hope I gave you some information.
    I will give the glider away in autum,so if you are interestet just contakt me.
    flyatmo@yahoo.de
    Zuletzt geändert von Atmo; 04.10.2001, 15:55.

Kommentar

Lädt...
    X