X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

Ratitovec OPEN-Slovenia

Hello!
    In our club (Krokar Železniki), we are organising a competition Ratitovec OPEN in our residental area, that became known last year with all the flights flown ower 200 km. The race will be registered under FAI and with the help of a good weather we could make some fantasy races...
    The date is between 24 and 27 June 2004.
    The start point is on mountain Ratitovec (10 km away from Lajnar), landing in town called Železniki.
    First three will be awarded from price money amount of 100.000SIT (Slovenian Tolars).
    In case of a very good weather we are planing an individual pilot self chosen task,so you fly the XC that you chose for your self, and then the results count in competition.
    For more information visit our page www.klub-krokar.si

I would like to ask those that are interested in our flying area for any kind of comment about our competition?

Regards
    Hafner Borut

Those of you,that are interestet, can already sign in the race on page

and se the list of competitors on

In hope of a GOOD weather

Hafner Borut
    Angehängte Dateien

Kommentar

Hi Borut,

Your flying area is definitely on my list of this year's planned activities. Although I have not yet taken part in any competition I try to get some days off to use this event to get all the information necessary to fly your "highway to Italy" safely.

Looking forward to seeing U soon!

Cheers, Hagen

Kommentar

Hello Kwaxie,thanks for your respond!
        You are Welcome!

Here is a map of our area
        Angehängte Dateien

Kommentar

I'll be there definitely, and probably during May also, to do some "air reconnaissance" :-) Easy - I'm at home near Klagenfurt. And since you're going to be EU members VERY soon it's time for a SLO-A-I friendship flight.

See Ya! Hagen

Kommentar

Send me an e-mail before you come to our Country so we can do some flying together.

Kommentar

season opening at Lajnar

Hello Borut!

I will stay in Carinthia for the first two weeks of May, and I can't wait to fly in the slovenian Alps! I only know your paragliding-spots by analyzing the flights in the online-contest and I made one flight from Vogel last year.
              When does the season start around Sorica Sedlo and Lajnar? I suppose there is still a lot of snow, so I wanted to ask you if it makes sense to come to fly to your region in the beginning of may.
              I have already noted the Ratitovec Open in my agenda and I hope that I wil have time to take part in the competition!

Hope to see you soon in the slovenian sky

Roland

Kommentar

Hello Roland!
                I flew over Ratitovec a few days ago, i saw that the walley is clean of snow, the snow border in about 1800 m high. Flying is posible when the walley gets clean and the weather gets good and first flights are possible in start of April.If you seen on OLC, a hang-glider pilot flew over this area from Krn to Ratitovec 2 days ago,so the flying is Already posible. But I recomend you, that you take first flights to this area takeoff Kobala in Tolmin,because from Lajnar you start directly into hard conditions and the first chanse to land or to get away from those conditions is 20 km further, if you take of from Kobala, you can easy come back into Soca walley, if the conditions are to hard, or you can fly nicely to Ratitovec and back if the conditions are good.The best flying is in summer, because the day ist te longest, and the weather is more stable.
                When you 'll plan to take flght in this area please contact me or some other pilot from Slovenia if you know one, because weather can be very tricky and flying dangerous and you 'll get information about conditions!

Hope to see you on Ratitovec OPEN

Borut

Kommentar

so we hope for good conditions!

Hello Borut!

Thanks a lot for your informations. They are really valuable to me! I think I will make some further "XC-Training" in Austria before coming to Lajnar or Kobala. If you and your friends would lke to come to fly to Carinthia, just send me an e-mail and I will give you my phone number to fix time and place.
                  Have a nice week-end!

Roland

Kommentar

I dont realy know where Carinthia is, didnt find it on the map
                    A advise you to come to Ratitovec OPEN, there will be all Slovenian pilots that know this area.

Kommentar

Check out the Competitors list

the number of pilots is rising fast

Kommentar

40 pilots already registered

Get yourself in the list

Kommentar

new galery added

you can see the pictures of the competitona area on site

Kommentar

AW: Ratitovec OPEN-Slovenia

Pictures of competition added

Kommentar

Lädt...
                            X