Einklappen
X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

Impuls IC again - need help

Hi again to everyone. I bought an Impuls IC as I heard that that was a very good glider. I am really pleased with the quality of manufacturing and the technical details.

But there is something else that bothers me. The glider had a bad landing (the seller told me about it before) and had one downtube and two battens replaced. I am not complaining about it, the seller is a great guy, he provided me a great help with the transport, offered a discount on the price (which was already as low that it was more like a gift) because of the transportation costs and also sent me another new downtube and a pair of wheels as a plus. While inspecting the glider I noticed that the few upper battens in the right wing had a slight curvature where you would expect the straight section (the left ones are straight from, let's say, the first third to the trailing edge. Everything else is in perfect order. Therefore, I needed a batten pattern (latten schablone) and I contacted the Impuls company through their website asking for some more information about my glider, batten pattern and the trimming (the position of the kingpost - turm). Three times and no answer at all. I really can not understand the denial of support, not even a single word.

If anyone has the lattenschablone for Impuls IC baujahr '93, could you please send or sell me the copy of it?
    Thanks in advance, AleksMC.

AW: Impuls IC again - need help

Don't give up !
    I had the same problem.
    A phonecall solved the contact problem.
    They gave me all the information I wanted.

Kommentar

Lädt...
    X