X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

paraglider tropical trip Dez 2020 bis Januar 2021

Hi Pilots

I am fyling since 30 years, have normal good expience, using a lightweight Arak Air at hte time. I like XC`s fom small to around 100+ kilos, relaxed and all times safety first..

Looking for 1 pilot, who likes to escape from the recent desaster at Europe. A female pilot would be a real good trip base :-) My normal dec/jan/feb flight destination is south east asia. I am experienced over there, have all local contacts for shuttle, bringing us back home after xc flying if we can´t close the flight.. We will fly in regions, where we will not meef guys liek FLYwith Andy or other commercial stuffs:-) The takeoffs are not heavy, but you should be able to use a back start and of course some xc experience. Landing zones are super easy, we do all our landings on huge, harvested rice fields. Driving around from one region to another, we rent a car for the whole time together. Accomodations, AirBnb and booking or direct organiced from local friends. Starting at the north, a wonderful xc terrain with great opportunities, tropical thermals not more then max. 5 m, most 2-3 m. Base at 2000-3000 m. Flight ground of the valley ist around 200-400 m. Takeoffs at 1600 m. scond is a western spot, about 400 ki´s to drive, there you should be able to start sometimes with windy conditions. This side is more demanding, but like the first, we can fly normally from 7 days a week 3-5 days. The southern costal hills are delicious easy. only 200 m sea level. smooth, relaxed soaring, if you are able to center smooth small thermals, we can go up to the low costal base at 800-1100 m and fly into the backs to the mountain ridges.
    I only travel with a sympathic pilot, who is able to communicate in english. I organize the local guys, but I am not a instructor who guides you over all. Most important to do this, is good sympathy, cause we will stay 6-7 weeks together. If i don`t will be lucky for this, I travel better alone:-) The trip costs and more details after a first meeting ( black forest, switzerland , je parles aussi francais )
    Very important, I am very happy to have these connections and i don`t want thats these informations go puplic via ****ing shitty FB, Twiiter, Instagram or YT. it is all times the same bloody shit, commercial ****ed up companies are floating inside and destroy all...I have had so very bad experineces with fly andy at colombia and others, never ever any more!

so I gonna wait and of course, if some one has a good idea to a lovely tropical traget, I am open to discuss those opportunities. Maharashtra, mumbai backs are a opportunity. There I have a nice englsih speaking experienced trekking guy, who would organize all. More experimental trip beside the typical spots like panchgani, tower hill and so on.

aaawrighhhhhHT..here we roll freddy

One year to late?

Kommentar

Zitat von thomas m Beitrag anzeigen
      One year to late?
      maybee.

Womöglich liegt´s an meinem schlechten Englisch aber im vorletzten Absatz klingt er etwas suboptimal.

Kommentar

here we roll freddy
        Vielleicht fehlt hier auch ein "T". Im Ernst, angemeldet seit 2010, anonymer Teilnehmer, erster Beitrag in Englisch (der Beitrag wäre im PGF besser aufgehoben) nach 11 Jahren, aber fliegt natürlich seit 30 Jahren, noch dazu furchtbares Englisch. Da kann man ins Zweifeln kommen. Auch ohne die zahlreichen Tippfehler sogar im Titel bzgl. der Jahreszahlen. 8-;
        Wenn es piept - eindrehen...

Kommentar

Werbung... ?

Kommentar

A female pilot would be a real good trip base :-)

Kontaktanzeige?

Kommentar

Eher (T)rollanzeige.
              Wenn es piept - eindrehen...

Kommentar

Lädt...
              X