Einklappen
X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

AW: Betrüger, Scammer, Spam und Co.

Hallo, bei mir hat sich ein Johannes Mayr gemeldet. Er wollte einen Preisnachlass. Hab meinen Artikel aus dem Gebrauchtmarkt genommen und dann wieder eingestellt. Es kam dieselbe Mail von
    Johannesmayr@msn.com aber keine Antwort auf meine Mail.
    Passt auf!

Kommentar

Ich weiss zwar nicht, ob es der oder ein anderer ist, aber man kann den Namen finden und ich denke den Piloten gibt es.

Vielleicht nochmal nachfragen und klären.

Gruss Mayer

Kommentar

ein neuer Spezi im DHV-Markt unterwegs:

Ayad Laghmani (ayadlaghmani@gmail.com) sendet Dir folgende Nachricht:

Hallo Schatz, ich finde dein Angebot wirklich interessant ich kaufe es gerne kontaktiere mich.

Ehrlich.

So kannst Du zu Ayad Laghmani Kontakt aufnehmen:

Email: ayadlaghmani@gmail.com
        Telefon: 890211111

Kommentar

Zitat von Lowdance Beitrag anzeigen
          ein neuer Spezi im DHV-Markt unterwegs:

Ayad Laghmani (ayadlaghmani@gmail.com) sendet Dir folgende Nachricht:

Hallo Schatz, ich finde dein Angebot wirklich interessant ich kaufe es gerne kontaktiere mich.

Ehrlich.

So kannst Du zu Ayad Laghmani Kontakt aufnehmen:

Email: ayadlaghmani@gmail.com
          Telefon: 890211111
          Ist doch nett von ihm
          https://

Kommentar

zumindest nett formuliert... Oo

Kommentar

Hier die aktuelle unseriöse Kontaktaufnahme von John Martins. Es wurde bereits bei "Spammer und Betrüger im DHV-Gebrauchtmarkt" gewarnt.

"Lieber Anbieter,
              john (jmartins2930@gmail.com) sendet Dir folgende Nachricht:
              Betreff: Anzeige xxx...
              vom yy.01.2020

still for sale?,i will like to know the condition and the price without shipping...if you have more pictures you can send it to me and see.
              jmartins2930@gmail.com

So kannst Du zu john Kontakt aufnehmen:

Email: jmartins2930@gmail.com
              "

Habe die Mail natürlich ignoriert.

Gruß
              Bunthuhn
              Zuletzt geändert von Bunthuhn; 26.01.2020, 10:51.

Kommentar

Aufpassen, es ist mal wieder einer unterwegs! Ein Rudolf Gessler!

Betreff: Anzeige Nova Mentor 3 M
                vom 13.05.2020

Schöner Tag,
                Ich interessiere mich für Ihr Angebot. Bitte kontaktiere mich.

Schöne Grüße

So kannst Du zu Rudolf Gessler Kontakt aufnehmen:

Email: rudolfgessler1@gmail.com
                Telefon: +49(0)28799021307

Auf meine Antwortmail von mir kommt dann das:

Hello.

Thank you very much for your answer. I contacted you in confidence that you will be of help in this transaction, i give you my word that i will pay for your advert.

My name is Doctor Rudolf Gessler. I am British doctor working with Red cross Crescent on Doctors without Borders to help Syrian Children. www.doctorswithoutborders.org/what-we-do/countries/syri

It is good to let you know that I have USD 7.2 million in cash which ..
                Usw.

Also schön aufpassen...,schade das wir solchen Leuten nicht das Handwerk legen können...

Kommentar

Zitat von Fliegerzeit Beitrag anzeigen

Usw.

Also schön aufpassen...,schade das wir solchen Leuten nicht das Handwerk legen können...
                  7.2 Mio in Cash? Erinnert mich irgendwie daran:

Kommentar

Zitat von Fliegerzeit Beitrag anzeigen
                    Aufpassen, es ist mal wieder einer unterwegs! Ein Rudolf Gessler!

Betreff: Anzeige Nova Mentor 3 M
                    vom 13.05.2020

Schöner Tag,
                    Ich interessiere mich für Ihr Angebot. Bitte kontaktiere mich.

Schöne Grüße

So kannst Du zu Rudolf Gessler Kontakt aufnehmen:

Email: rudolfgessler1@gmail.com
                    Telefon: +49(0)28799021307

Auf meine Antwortmail von mir kommt dann das:

Hello.

Thank you very much for your answer. I contacted you in confidence that you will be of help in this transaction, i give you my word that i will pay for your advert.

My name is Doctor Rudolf Gessler. I am British doctor working with Red cross Crescent on Doctors without Borders to help Syrian Children. https://www.doctorswithoutborders.or...countries/syri

Usw.
                    Servus Fliegerzeit,

ich weiss du warst zuerst dran,aber wie wärs wenn wir zusammenarbeiten und gemeinsam zur Geldübergabe gehen.Ich zieh dem Rudolf eins über den Schädel und du rennst mit dem Geld weg.Dann machen wir halbe halbe.Für 3.6 Mio muss ich sonst mehr als ein Jahr arbeiten.

Hey ho! Gunni
                    Zuletzt geändert von gunterintheair; 15.05.2020, 19:35.

Kommentar

Zitat von gunterintheair Beitrag anzeigen
                      Für 3.6 Mio muss ich sonst mehr als ein Jahr arbeiten.
                      Eure Armut kotzt mich an!
                      Da die Anzahl meiner jährlichen DHV-XC Punkte unterhalb der Kompetenz und Seriösitätsgrenze dieses Fachforums liegen sind meine Kommentare mit Vorsicht zu geniessen!

BGD Cure 2 / Gin Genie Lite 2 / Air3 7.3+ und Bräuninger SensBox(Backup)

Kommentar

Zitat von Im Lee is schee! Beitrag anzeigen
                        Eure Armut kotzt mich an!

Humor in der Corona- Zeit! Gut

Kommentar

Wie soll man das denn sonst ertragen?
                          Da die Anzahl meiner jährlichen DHV-XC Punkte unterhalb der Kompetenz und Seriösitätsgrenze dieses Fachforums liegen sind meine Kommentare mit Vorsicht zu geniessen!

BGD Cure 2 / Gin Genie Lite 2 / Air3 7.3+ und Bräuninger SensBox(Backup)

Kommentar

Frage: "Was würdest du machen, wenn du eine Million Euro im Lotto gewinnst?"
                            Antwort: "Puuh, da müßte ich mich aber ganz schön einschränken."

Ein schönes Wochenende an alle 😎

Kommentar

Heute auch eine nette Antwort bekommen..habe gerade einen Schirm zu verkauf.
                              Edit:ah..das gleiche wie oben..diesmal von Candance

Hello.

Thank you very much for your answer. I contacted you in confidence that you will be of help in this transaction, I give you my word that I will pay for your advert.

My name is Doctor Candance Huckabee . I am British female doctor working with the Red Cross Crescent on Doctors without Borders to help Syrian Children. www.doctorswithoutborders.org/what-we-do/countries/syria.

It is good to let you know that I have USD 7.2 million in cash which i hide in a red cross box .I got this money from Late Dr. Yusuf Huzaifa who died in my arms after his hospital was bombed in Aleppo by Russian and Syrian government military jet fighters where he was performing surgery to save lives.Dr Yusuf has no family and he planed to relocate to Germany with this money to start a new live before he died in this ugly incident.

I am writing this message to you with tears in my eyes . I contacted you to help me because I still have 6 months to finish my assignment here as a doctor . I want you to receive this money on my behalf and invest it wisely so that both of us will benefit and be assured of lives especially at this time corona-virus have caused a lot of damages in the world .

I contacted you because i cannot continue to hide this money because things are getting worse everyday .If we come to Agreement ,i will go to a red cross Agent here in Syria, i will pay the Agent to register the money as Category B Non-inspection humanitarian red cross cargo and transport the money as red cross cargo to Germany with the help of Red Cross jet that flies to Bremen Germany to pick up medical martial from red cross office .

The Red Cross Agent here in Syria will give me the contact of his colleague in Germany who will pick the cargo from the air plane and deliver the cargo to your address of my beneficiary with his immunity as soon as you contact him for delivery which i will send you the contact of the red cross Agent in Germany as soon i receive it from the Agent here .

I cannot transfer this fund through the bank because banks are controlled by government forces which makes it impossible too because of the sanction imposed in the country by the United Nations. I wish to use my share of the money for charity and investment purposes in Europe with a good partner that will help to receive and invest this money. Because of the worldwide restriction of flights and Movement ,this humanitarian cargo will be delivered to you in your address by the red cross Agent who has the immunity to do so if we come to an agreement.

Please if you are interested to receive this cargo on my behalf, I will send you all the details you need to know for the delivery .I decided to find someone that is real and not imaginary. That is why I went to a secured European site where I can be sure that the person is real. I believe I can trust you . Where I am now we can only communicate through the Red Cross communication facilities which only permit me to send Emails and Be rest assured that our deal is safe.

I wait for your fast response so we can go on. In less than 5 days the money should have been noted on your care then i will give you further details upon hearing from you . You will take 20% of the money for your help and you invest 80% of the sum for me till I come, I hope I am fair on this deal.

Best Regards,
                              Dr. Candance Huckabee
                              Zuletzt geändert von Skade; 31.08.2020, 11:43.

Kommentar

Lädt...
                              X