= fly it your way =
- Anzeige -
AUS LEIDENSCHAFT AM FLIEGEM
- Anzeige -
http://www.skyman.aero/de/gleitschirme/sir-edmund.html

Ankündigung

Einklappen
Keine Ankündigung bisher.

DHV-Gebrauchtmarkt: "kein Groundhandling, kein Sicherheitstraining"...

Einklappen
X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

AW: DHV-Gebrauchtmarkt: "kein Groundhandling, kein Sicherheitstraining"...

Kein Groundhandling, keine Düne, aber ein geiles Stück...
    Der Admin möge mir das einfügen hier verzeihen, aber der Verkaufsgrund ist einfach klasse!

Gruss Mayer

FOR SALE: Ozone Enzo 3 M, 5-2017, 95-115 kg, Price: 2100 EUR, Shipping: Plus shipping (about 35 euro within Europe)
    CCC/Open/Solo PG, Condition: Excellent - 120 hours, Colors: Mangenta - White, Location: Bulgaria [ BG ]

Reason: Season is over.

Other item info: The ground handling and risers photos were taken yesterday.

So you want the best performing competition paraglider ever made, but eating food during the winter months is also important in your family? You want to be crushing records and comps, but not your bank account? You want the sexiest wing, but your wife is also attractive to you? Maybe you even have children that you are kind of fond of and don’t want to lose in case of a divorce? Oh, and just maybe, you’re feeling extra greedy today, and on top of having the best performing wing you also want to have the best looking one, dressed in the freshest custom colors available?? Are you man enough to handle dark pink? If you are, keep reading. (If not, look for something appropriately mediocre and be prepared for mediocrity to extend into middle age and on to your children and their children, and so on.)

Until yesterday you would have called yourself a dreamer, but today you can call yourself a winner, my friend. You can have it all.

She may be only 4 months old, but already she has slayed the Bulgarian open distance and triangle records. And it seems that as she advances into adolescence, she’s getting better and better, or at least that’s what the numbers are saying, because of the last six comp tasks she did, she got five wins (two in French Open and three in Bulgarian Open) and one third place.

Yes, she’s a good bitch, and she’s my bitch still, so I’ve taken the best possible care of her, as I always do with my gliders. No ground handling, always protected in the concertina bag until actual takeoff, no damages, and tuned as the violin of a concert player.

She has 125 hours and you can have her for 2100 euro. Let me know when you are ready.

Kommentar

Lädt...
    X