Einklappen
X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

Vergleich Oasis und Epsilon 4

Leistungs- und Flugvergleich... Wer hat Infos?

bigairparagliding ...

dort gibt es zwar ein paar Meinungen zum E4, aber die meisten sind nicht sehr gehaltvoll, Ausnahmen:

Date: October 02, 2002 08:24 PM
    Author: Dan (dkeyser@cox.net)
    Subject: E4

Let me first say I buy Advance, because Advance in my opinion builds stability before it adds performance. That is why some people will "dis" Advance's wings because they aren't the fastest or have the absolute best glide. But there is no one who can say Advance's wings are not stable in rowdy air when comparing apples with apples.

I have now flown the E4 for close to 4-5 hrs in all conditions. I have flown it a Pine Mtn behind Ojai, a big air site, the mountains in Santa Barbara 3 times, and once on a ridge.

I flew a size 28 and my total flying weight is at the top of the placard. This wing is a big improvement over the Epsilon 3 in that it turns very nice. Closer to the Sigma 5 than the old E3. I does not have the energy of the Sigma 5, but then it is a DHV 1/2 not a DHV 2 like the Sigma. Apples and oranges, sorry. Stable, incredibly stable. The day I flew it at Pine mountain I was glad to have this wing over my head. It was a rock. The brakes are easy, the speed bar takes very little effort and take off and landings are a dream. Easier to land then the old E3. Glide is better than the E3 and it bites into thermals unlike the E3. Advance has truly made a wing that in my opinion that offers performance without sacrificing safety and stability.

Now I am not a test pilot but this wing is a dream to fly. In addition who takes time to build wings like Advance? The quality is the best.

Date: October 14, 2002 01:51 PM
    Author: Steve U
    Subject: Test of E4 in Parapente Magazine

This months Parapente mag has a test of the Epsilon 4.

Figures are very good, and the wing got a very good review.

However they felt it took more ability to fly well, and was more lively and thus did not have the same accessibility as the E3 to very low airtime pilots.

The feeling was that with the A3 out soon the range would then be ideal, where the A3 ended the E4 would take over.

I assume Jerome will put the data up when he gets time

No I am not a dealer, just a pilot.

Kommentar

Sigma 5 vs Oasis

Hi

fliege den Sigma5 (vorher E3) und bin spaßeshalber auch
      den Oasis geflogen.

Fazit: oasis ist zwar der spritzigere Schirm, geht etwas leichter zu starten, hat aber in der Thermik m.M. nach nciht den gleichen Biss wie die Advacne - Flügel, die regelrecht in den Bart reinziehen.

Der Oasis bleibt etwas hängen, bevor der in den Bart reinzieht.

Und von der Gleitleistung ist der Sigma5 klar der beste Schirm.

happy landings

Micha

Kommentar

Leistungsvergleich

Wir haben auch schon verglichen,
        Oasis Sigma 5 Baghera

bei 0 Wind und Trimmspeed.
        Hier war aber der Oasis im gleiten deutlich besser.
        Ein Baghera war auch noch dabei war aber auch noch
        schlechter im gleiten als der Oasis.

Gruß Peter

Kommentar

Re: Leistungsvergleich

Original geschrieben von Skybiker
          Wir haben auch schon verglichen,
          Oasis Sigma 5 Baghera

bei 0 Wind und Trimmspeed.
          Hier war aber der Oasis im gleiten deutlich besser.
          EIN Baghera war auch noch dabei war aber auch noch
          schlechter im gleiten als der Oasis.

Und die andern 4 Bagheras, waren die dann schlechter als der Sigma, oder wie?

Wie war denn die Flächenbelastung der Schirme? Kleidung und Gurtzeug der Piloten? undundund?????

dje

Kommentar

Lädt...
          X