X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

AW: spirale vs. sat

ich hab auch was gehört zitiere Tony Adams aus dem anderen Forum:
    "As Felix Rodriguez said to me in 2000 in a barbecue: "(munch munch) a reverse spiral (what SATs were called before being called SATs) is simple, just a spiral with more brake until the wing crosses...(munch munch) try it tomorrow, seriously..." - and it worked."

lg chris
    Do not meddle in the affairs of (Independence-)Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup...

Kommentar

Zitat von Sommerflieger
      stelle Dir das Vid
      gerne in ganzer Länge zum Download zur Verfügung, einfach bei Interesse melden!
      Ciao Sommerflieger

Zunächst Danke für dein Post. Vielleicht nehm ich mal Kontakt mit ihm auf.
      Auf den DL Link zum Video würde ich mich natürlich sehr freuen.

Kommentar

Zitat von SATurn Beitrag anzeigen
        Ich hab gehört es war bei der Einleitung einer Syncronspirale bei der sich die Kappen zu nahe gekommen sind...
        Ja, irgendwie klingt das jetzt auch für mich und mein Gedächnis "richtiger" als mein ansatz mit dem Thermikkreis
        Irgendwo im Netz gibt es eine Aussage von Raul über dieses Ereignis. Find das nur nicht mehr.
        http://awesomeparagliding.tumblr.com/

Kommentar

Ich hab da was im Netz gefunden:

Zitat von Raul Rodriguez
          In 1999 we travelled to Argentina, filming and flying with the SAT team. It was during this trip I discovered a completely new manoeuvre that suddenly opened a huge world of possibilities, I named it after our team and the SAT was born. Over the next few months we practised this new manoeuvre constantly, perfecting it and evolving it into first the ‘Asymmetric SAT’ and then the ‘Tumble’, which was what I had actually been trying to do when I first discovered the SAT.
          Ich denke es existieren viele verschiedene Versionen dieser Geschichte...
          Gruß, Mike

Kommentar

Lädt...
          X